Position: Marketing Coordinator
Reports to Director: International Marketing Director
The MJR Group promote over 2000 events worldwide including Mariah Carey, 50 Cent, Sia, UB40, Hans Zimmer, DragWorld and many, many more! To support our growth, we are looking for an Marketing Coordinator to develop, coordinate and deliver complete, strategic marketing campaigns for MJR promoted events.
- To act as the primary marketing point of contact and coordinator for MJR Presents events.
- Creating and delivering innovative, efficient and effective individual marketing campaigns across all media channels including but not limited to; print, online, tv, radio, press and affiliate.
- Working with promoters to understand event objectives and to then deliver campaigns on time, on budget and ROI.
- Working with in house and external creatives to produce all marketing collateral.
- Developing strong relationships with artist management teams, venues, ticket agents and affiliates on an event tour to coordinate the marketing activity available in line with the main marketing plan.
- Working with the relevant PR representative to provide support both online and offline in terms of press coverage possibilities and securing marketing partnerships.
- Offering creative recommendations and solutions to maximise sales.
- Measuring performance of all campaigns, including budgets, to achieve sales results plus insights to power future campaigns.
- Managing the ‘MJR Presents’ brand and all relevant channels (web, social & email) associated with this.
- Proactive, self starter and a team player
- 5+ years experience of the Live Entertainment Industry
- Experience or knowledge of venue, promoter and label marketing
- Ability to coordinate multiple complex marketing campaigns, adhering to budgets up to $500k.
- Experience working across all media channels plus a proven track record of delivering online media (including PPC, SEM, email and social)
- Exceptional communications skills
- Ability to work remotely if/when required
Please apply with resume, cover letter and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Sunday 25th March. Please note that due to the volume of applications and resumes that we receive we may not be able to reply to every application. If you are successful in your application, you will be contacted via e-mail or phone and be invited to attend an interview.