Sunday 19th November
Moorebeer Brewery, 35 Merrigal Road, Port Macquarie
PETE MURRAY, BUSBY MAROU, WILLIAM CRIGHTON
ROY ROSE, PAM HATA & CHRIS ROSE
SUN 19th NOVEMBER
PORT MACQUARIE NSW | 18+
TICKETS SELLING FAST
PORT’S MUSIC SCENE GOES INDUSTRIAL
MJR Presents and Moore Beer are joining forces to transform Moorebeer’s Industrial setting into a live outdoor concert venue this November. The inaugural Live Lane Festival will see Australian music legend Pete Murray headline the event with Busby Marou, William Crighton and local musicians Roy Rose, Pam Hata and Chris Rose.
Pete Murray has three Australian No.1 albums and will be showcasing his newest release Camacho at the event. Busby Marou, a duo from Rockhampton and currently touring with Elton John, will be presenting their third and newest album Postcards From The Shell House, an ARIA #1 album. Amazing live music, local street food vendors and Moore Beer on tap, events like this are often seen in the laneways of Melbourne, the Live Lane Festival is certain to attract a large audience in Port Macquarie.
“It’s been quite a few years since we promoted Pete Murray here is Port Macquarie when he played to a sold out crowd. It’s great to finally have him coming back as we know he and Busby Marou are town favourites. To combine great music with street food and local beer in Port Macquarie’s Industrial Area will undoubtable create a unique event the likes this town has never seen before”. Scott Mesiti, MJR Presents.
Sunday 19th November – Doors Open 1pm
Outdoors At MooreBeer Brewing Company – Merrigal Road in Port Macquarie
- Seating – This is an industrial style event. Seating is limited and there is a lot of concrete. You can bring a camp chair or small cushions to sit on but NO picnic rugs or lounge chairs etc as space is limited. We will also have limited seating available.
- Is there shade? – Shade is also limited so please bring a hat and sunscreen
- When does the music start and stop?– Gates open at 1pm on Sunday 19th November with bands starting shortly after. The last band will finish at approximately 7:30pm.
- Is this is a licensed 18+ event?– Yes, this event is fully licensed. You are not permitted to bring in your own alcohol or food. Food and drinks (including unopened bottle water) will be confiscated at the gate and not returned.
- Will I need Photo ID? Yes, this event is fully licensed. You will be asked to show ID to enter (regardless of age). It is also handy to have incase there is an issue with your ticket scanning.
- What if I get hungry?– There will be food vendors within the event, more details to follow but we recommend to bring some bucks for some great nosh.
- What if I need money?– Food vendors will be cash only, the bars will work on cash and EFTPOS with limited cash out, but don’t rely on machines, bring some cash to be safe.
- I’m concerned about safety, who or what will be there if I need help?– MJR Presents has full Public Liability insurance. There will be security there and also first aid to help anyone who is in need.
- Can I leave the festival and comeback in?– Yes but we advise against it. You will also be subject to searches and possibly breathlysed upon re-entry.
- How will weather affect the event?– Obviously we are hoping for great weather, and it generally will go ahead rain, hail or shine. We do have measures in place for bad weather. If the weather presents a safety concern we may re-schedule or cancel the event.
- Are there toilets?– yes we will be providing toilets for patrons to use.
- What CAN’T I bring? no pets, no glass, no weapons, no picnic rugs, no food or drinks of any kind, patrons will be subjected to searches and anyone bringing in items prohibited may be refused entry.
- IMPORTANT please ensure that you have joined the FACEBOOK event for any last minute event updates. CLICK HERE to join
BOOK THE BUS VIA PORT BUSES:
We want you to get home safe.
SEE BUS ROUTES:
Oxley Highway @ King Creek Road, King Creek
Bain Park, Oxley Lane, Wauchope
Oxley Highway @ Stoney Creek Road
Oxley Highway @ Billabong Drive
John Oxley Drive, opposite King Fisher Drive
Bold Street, before Tunis Street, Laurieton
Post Office, Ocean Drive, Bonny Hills
Lake Cathie Health Centre, Ocean Drive, Lake Cathie
Ocean Drive @ Oxley Street, Lake Cathie
St Peters Primary School, Ocean Drive, Port Macquarie
Lighthouse Holiday Village
Lighthouse Surf Club
Ocean Drive after Emerald Drive, Tacking Point (near Tavern)
Pacific Drive, before Shelley Beach Road, Shelley Beach (Sea Acres)
Pacific Drive @ Parklands Close
Pacific Drive, before Ocean Street, Flynn’s Beach
Gordon Street, after Grant Street
Short Street, near Hayward Street Bus Stop
Gordon Street, after Gore Street
Oxley Highway @ Widderson Street
Oxley Highway, opposite Port Macquarie Race Club, Port Macquarie
Marian Drive, before Merrymen Way, Port Macquarie
Marian Drive, opposite Lincoln Gardens Retirement Village, Port Macquarie
Sherwood Road, before Tulloch Road, Port Macquarie
This event is a licensed 18+ is an event.
- All bags/containers will be subject to a full search
- No refund, exchange or replacement of ticket after purchase.
- We reserve the right to add/withdraw or substitute acts within the line up
- The right of admission is reserved
- Your ticket will be exchanged for a wristband upon entry. This wristband cannot be removed and given to another person. If you lose, remove or break your wristband you will be unable to get a replacement and you may be asked to leave.
- Entry is at own risk. MJR Presents does not accept responsibility for any injuries, loss or damage sustained within or around the event.
- This event is a licensed 18+ event, intoxicated persons may be refused entry or asked to leave.
- Banned Items include: glass, drugs including synthetic drugs, weapons of any kind, pets, furniture, laser lights, fireworks, flammable liquids of any kind. Discovery of any such item will result in eviction and possible prosecution.
- Confiscated items will not be returned to patrons.
- Stage diving, crowd surfing and moshing are strictly prohibited.
- Aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated and could result in eviction.
- MJR Presents maintains the right to cancel ticket purchases of any person/s whom they deem not suitable for this event.
- This event will run in all weather unless the safety of the artists and patrons are in danger. MJR Presents reserves the right to reschedule the event and change locations.
- There is no vehicle access to the lane way except in case of emergency.